Monday, October 27, 2008

The Cover (My Day Job)

My cover is not nearly as exciting as my "Secret Life", but it is not dull either. I am the Director of Wholesale for Annalee Dolls in Meredith NH. We are a small company so I have the opportunity to keep my fingers in a lot of pies. I work with our key accounts, help create strategic direction, sit in on product design meetings, manage a small sales force, as well as other "things". All and all, it is a good time with great people. Meredith is in the lakes region of New Hampshire, about an hour and a half from my house but the prettiest drive in the country this time of year.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Bob,

You are right. We all have a secret life of some sort. My blog is about poetry. Until this weekend when I was creating my blog, my husband had no idea I even read poetry! My secret passion...

-Christine

Sarahhc said...

Hi Bob,
Nice blog - very lively and colorful. Your family is beautiful. I love the sentiment that we all have a secret identify - I'll have to think about what mine is....
Sarah